Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Re-opening the Shop

Welcome back!

We are happy to have you visiting us. I cannot believe it has been two years since we last posted on the blog. Where does time go? Two years ago I decided to return to school for my masters and I am happy to say that I will graduate in December! In order to meet that goal, I had to put the booth and the shop on hold. During that time I have completed small projects for friends and family but nothing large scale. As school is wrapping up, we are easing back into The Shop and The Booth. I could not be more excited to be painting furniture and working with my dad in his shop!


We are next on the list for a booth at The Olde Factory and hoping a spot opens soon! While we wait, we are working on some new projects and custom orders. Until then I thought you would like to take a trip down  memory lane and look at some of the projects we completed over the years.


















Thank you for visiting and supporting us as we re-open The Booth and Shop again! We are thrilled to have you be part of this journey and story.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity