Saturday, July 12, 2014

Per my phone...



May was a big month with graduation and birthdays. I thought after school was over there would be more time to accomplish the long to do list that I kept pushing aside...haha...joke on me!


I don't seem to use the Nikon as much because using the phone is so convenient but
then the photo's are stuck there waiting for me to up load them to my computer.
So here are bits of May and June that were captured by my phone :)


Love softball and the group of girls Sarah spends the season with!


We are enjoying the occasional walk to the coffee shop....


2 miles one way is worth it for a delicious frappe!


This is our favorite view....
mountains at the cabin.


Hours of weeding...


Our new toy...


Homemade ice cream! We are loving it...


Isn't this the cutest van...


Black raspberries...
They get eaten as soon as they are picked.
No pictures of the blueberries because they eat them
right off the bush....kissed by the sun!


Can you see her there in the middle of the stream?
A baby fawn was running up and down the stream 
having so much fun playing in the water....


The first official crop of the season...


and forth of July! 

 Now to get motivated and start working on some projects....
maybe :)



1 comment:

corners of my life said...

A fun peek into your summer.
Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity