Friday, May 23, 2014

Forgetful....

This week we have been working each night to
get the garden ready and Tuesday was no different.
The only difference would be my forgetfulness....


Tony planted the beans.....


My job was to water the plants.....


I got a little bored with watering and decided
 to take a few pictures....


Deciding that I was slacking on my watering job,
I set the camera on the corner of the Chevy's bumper.
When I set it there, I thought to myself this is not a good spot for your camera.
I should have listened to that little inner voice....


The thought of the camera sitting on the bumper
quickly left my brain.....


It decided to rain Tuesday evening
and throughout the day on Wednesday.
My camera was getting a shower....


Wednesday when Tony got home from work he walked  
by the Chevy's bumper....


and there sat my camera, on the bumper, exactly where I left it!
I think he was afraid to tell me....


I removed the battery and the camera card. 
How could I have forgotten about my camera...
Dried all the parts and let it sit over night.
I may have said a little prayer for my camera...

In the morning I gave it a test run and it works perfect!
I still cannot believe it works!

The last six pictures are post the rain shower.
One would never have know the camera took a shower,
although I will never forget again!

1 comment:

corners of my life said...

This story has such a familiar ring . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity