Sunday, March 16, 2014

Furniture adventures....


In 2008 I started painting furniture for the "little booth" and loved every minute of it! The entire process of transforming a piece of furniture is an adventure....


First I have to find a piece of furniture that needs a little bit (or sometimes a lot) of love...


I love when someone is discarding a piece of furniture for the trash...
the kids have learned to sometimes spot these little treasures before me!
Although they usually say "you are NOT stopping are you?"

Well of course I am stopping and it is pretty large so I will be needing your help!


Lucky for me, I have friends who are not afraid to dumpster dive with me
and drag furniture to my garage!  


Once we find the piece that needs a little love
we can dream about what color to paint it...


Maybe even transform it a little...


add a little character....


 Then it is time for the pieces to find a new home....


So after a year long break....


I have decided to start treasure hunting for furniture
and break out the ole paint brush again!!!


Cannot wait to see what treasures I find this time around....

1 comment:

corners of my life said...

Every transformation looks like a masterpiece. Nice job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity