Sunday, January 19, 2014

Kitchen love....

On Friday I traveled to Ikea with two friends and we fell in love with these two kitchens. 

I am sad to say there is no progress on our kitchen.  
Work, college, kids sporting schedules, 
and a job change for Tony has left little time for home improvements....
This is okay because last year I dreamed of white kitchen cabinets
 but now I am loving this grey.....


(Sorry if the pictures are blurry I took them with my phone!)


Tony likes the black cabinets....


Here are the white cabinets.....


I haven't changed my mind about the sink....
Love it!

2 comments:

Madison Bernhardt said...

Wayne and I are currently installing the single bowl version of this sink in the small cottage my inlaws live in. It is looking beautiful I am hoping to post photos after we are done (if I remember to take them!)
I've noticed you are doing boards on your Pinterest for kitchen ideas. Are you planning something?
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

Such a fun place - Ikea.
I never leave empty handed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity