Friday, August 10, 2012

Finished.....

Happy to say we restocked the booth today!  Lots of finished projects!

When writing this post, the thought of naming it "Parting is  such sweet sorrow" crossed my mind. There are two projects which I wanted to take into the house and keep.....forever! I knew as soon as I would walk them though the door they would never leave.

These four Haywood Wakefield chairs traveled to the booth today.


When my friend found me this desk, my heart skipped a beat. It is adorable and I could picture it being used as an end table in my family room....I mean in a family room or as a cute desk in a child's room.

I was going to carry it into our family room to take picture, but Tony advised me not to....he is a smart man!

This yellow chair did make it into our family room and never made the trip to the booth...oh well...that is how it goes sometimes!

4 comments:

Stuff and Nonsense said...

such lovely pieces
you've been working on

it must be hard
to see them go!

alison

stephanie said...

Love the chairs!!!!! And the little desk turned out so nice! Might have to visit the booth!!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Those chairs are so cute and what a nice petite desk.

Leslie said...

I hope it all sells! I'd buy those Heywood Wakefield chairs in a heartbeat! I love the different splats on the back of them! I would be so hard for me to have a booth, too! I keep enough furniture as it is already!
Blessings to your business!
Love,
me

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity