Friday, July 27, 2012

Inspiration (running)....

Don't you love when you find inspiration when you are not even looking for it?

Lil Tony is getting ready for Cross Country and he lost his running partner (Maddie), which means I needed to fill the position. I should tell you, that I love to walk and will walk for miles. Give me a walking buddy and I can walk for miles....running on the other hand comes a little (lot) harder, but I sucked it up and filled the position. If you would see us running I am the one who looks like I am about to fall over!

We have developed a running schedule and to my surprise, I love our route. It provides so many gardening ideas and inspiration, that I forget about the running.

The other day Lil Tony and I encouraged the whole family to walk our route....
There are two beautiful dry river beds which are filled with day lilies and black eyed Susan's....

This bridge crosses over a beautiful pond.

Loving how the plants are right up to the edge of the pond....

Fields of wild flowers line the property with paths cut through the flowers and grasses. We love trying out new paths to see where they take us...

In case you were wondering, this beautiful property belongs to an area school....it is amazing.

On our way home we spotted an other inspirational moment...

When I look at this picture, I wish I could freeze time. It amazes me how fast time goes and how grown up our children are. Sometimes I wish we could slow things down and make moments last a little longer, although I know just around the corner is another moment I would want to freeze.

Do you ever wish you could freeze time?

2 comments:

Paula said...

Your running scenic running route has to make the act of running much easier. I am much happier on a run when I have an interesting view.

I'd like to freeze time so it would be summer (no work for me) for a longer period.

Robyn said...

Wow you sure do have some beautiful country to look at.. As for freezing time, Im right there with you.. They grow so fast.. In the blink of an eye their all grown up :(
Robyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity