Monday, July 30, 2012

Favorites...

It has been awhile since I provided photo's from The Olde Factory on the blog. When I visit the factory I usually take pictures and post on Relatively Unique Facebook page, but I though you might like to see some of my favorites from last month.

I measured this bench and tried to find the perfect spot for it, but no luck. Wouldn't it look great in a kitchen or entry way? Where would you put it?


How about this black bench?

If our patio was done, I would love to have this set....

And these chairs....

Thought this was a cute idea...

Some iron stone pottery...

These pieces came home with me....

I love this idea; an old shutter turned into a mirror....

Love the wooden drawer pulls....

A peek at our booth....the dresser was SOLD last week!!

I have been making slow changes to the bedroom and this sign started it all....

And here is what I am currently working on in the shop....

Hope you have a great Monday!!

4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wonderful bench. Gosh I would love it at my breakfast table. Sure wish I lived close enough to get it. Love what you are working on. I seriously need to get a booth. Still thinking about it.

dee dee said...

Wendy,
So many wonderful ideas! The two patio chairs remind me of some my grandparents had when I was little so many great memories!
Love to see what you have been up to at your wonderful farm house!
dee dee

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love the white bench. And that dresser is do
Amazing!! Love it.

Jane Doe said...

I've been wanting a church pew in my entry hall, but I think that white bench would look pretty nice too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity