Sunday, April 1, 2012

Talented Friends (at The Olde Factory)....

The Olde Factory is a fun part of my life. It actually has become a fun part of our family's life. The kids have learned to know the other vendors and enjoy walking the three floors in search of treasures. It does help that there is a wonderful candy store located on the second floor. I have fond memories of visiting my grandparents and my grandmother giving me change to spend at the local candy store. When I was little 50cents could buy us a bag full of penny candy....my favorite was Swedish fish...it is still my favorite! Today it is fun to watch my kids walk very quickly (no running at the factory) to the candy store. I think they could spend hours in the store trying to decide how to spend their dollar. Their candy choice today was sour warheads, I am too much of wimp to try them. Thinking my next post should be the candy store!

It really is a fun group of vendors at The Olde Factory and Nancy is one of my favorite to chat with. Sometimes we find an hour quickly pass by as we share painting tips and new ideas. Today I am very very excited to share her booth with you. She is a talented painter. Many of her pieces over the years have found there way into my home!

Enjoy....








If you are in the area please stop by and say hi to Nancy! Her two booths are both located on the first floor...you can't miss them when you walk in the front door! I just love her style. As I post these pictures I am thinking I need to go back tomorrow for the blue oval mirror...I am sure it called my name! How about you...did you spy a favorite?

8 comments:

Jane Doe said...

I like the half table with the French lettering on top! I haven't been to the Olde Factory for about a month; need to go and get my fix!

stephanie said...

Think I really like the grey Paris half moon table! What is the proper name for that style of table? But where would I put it? The blue mirror is very cute Wendy!!

dee dee said...

So many fun things to choose from...
love the little french demi half table and the grey chair in front of it... oh and the book wreath.... should I go on? Swedish fish are Wayne's favorite too... I would join your kids with the warheads.. or gummy bears!
Have a wonderful week!
dee dee

Karen said...

Very nice! I know someone who would love the painted tray! ;)

Special 'K' said...

Wow amazing treasures. I so wish I lived just a little bit closer. Thank you for sharing, Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Wendy~what wonderful treasures. I do agree a return trip is defiantly in order for that mirror.
Sweet Easter wishes,
Sara

Robyn said...

Oh My, it's a good thing I don't live closer.. I love everything! I would be broke in a week!..

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I am digging the chest with the butter yellow drawers. So pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity