Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring is here....

Hello, Dear Friends.
I hope this day finds you well. We are enjoying a spring day that feels like summer and I have to admit, I love it. This is my favorite time of year. The birds are singing, the frogs are jumping, the trees are budding, and flowers are blooming....

  This is our second summer at the pond house
and we are having fun watching the
land come alive again.
The blue berry bushes are blooming and
Lil Tony is hoping for more then 3 blue berries this year!

The apple trees are in bloom....

Skunk cabbage has filled the woods and along the creek....

Lily of the Valley smells beautiful....

We started a shade garden.....


No, we are not growing milk crates!
The deer were eating the day lilies
this year....ugh! We need to get some
chicken wire and ivory soap!

And my favorite project so far is the addition
of a new fence and patio! Here are my boys
saying good bye to the old side walk!


Spring also means my class is almost over,
although I really don't want it to end!
I am excited to share more with you
soon! It has been one of my favorite,
most challenging, and best classes!

Happy Spring!

5 comments:

MJ said...

What a beautiful post....everything is looking great!

Thankful that I can again comment on google blogs again!


MJ
Lucky 7 Design

Debbiedoo's said...

Beautiful Wendy...everything is looking so beautiful there.

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Your land is "waking up" to be very beautiful!
dee dee

corners of my life said...

Glad you have some he-men to help you out with that sidewalk.

Karen said...

Yay, Another project! Can't wait to see the result of all that work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity