Friday, February 10, 2012

Talented Friends (continued)....

Do you remember the dresser my friend, Anita, painted? Today I visited Anita and took my camera along! She has great style and artistically talented (she is an amazing nurse, too).

It is so much fun getting together with her....her brain thinks just like mine...always thinking about what she can paint next...always needing a project!
Her inspiration for this room is from Ballard Designs.
The beige and brown looks beautiful with the
creamy white woodwork and accents!
Her pantry...I couldn't get a good picture of the ceiling,
but it is painted like to look like an awning....
clever, functional, and pretty...
makes me wish I had a pantry!

Meet Tank...he is so sweet...reminds me of Blue :)

Wonder what Tony would say if I
told him I want to change the color
scheme of the house...just kidding...(maybe)
Doesn't it look like her home is right out of Ballard's...
Thank you, Anita for letting me share your beautiful
home with my blog friends!!

11 comments:

Paula said...

Anita has a beautiful home. I love the shelf in her dining area and also her cute pantry.

sissie said...

Her home is so lovely and she has put so much into the details. Yes, it does look like a Ballard home.

hugs
Sissie

stephanie said...

Oh Wendy, you know I love this!! So pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!

summersoul said...

At first sight I though "Ballard". She did a great job. And the pantry is fun and whimsical. have a great weekend.

MC

dee dee said...

Her home is so lovely! I blessed you were to spend time with a fellow blogger and friend! Have a wonderful weekend!
Dee Dee

Daffodil Hill said...

Your home is lovely! So serene and pretty. I'm your newest follower.

Christine said...

Clean, beautiful, stylish...
I'm taking some notes because her kitchen has a lot of charm.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wendy, her home is so pretty. It does look like a spread in Ballard's.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Oh wow!
I love her dining and kitchen area. So crisp. I love the over-all color scheme from the entry to the other rooms. It seems so calm.
Tank is cute too.

Your photos look great.

Made In The South said...

Oh her home is beautiful. That was so nice of her to let you share her home with your blog friends. The pantry is so cute..that would make me smile everytime I would open the door.
Have a great weekend,
Melissa

Debbiedoo's said...

Gorgeous home Wendy!~ I am over at word press now...I am sure you may have seen my drama I went through. All is good now though. Thanks..my new URL is www.debbie-debbiedoos.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity