Sunday, January 29, 2012

Talented Friends....

Are you a morning person? On the weekends I love mornings, I grab my cup of coffee, lap top, and sit down to see what inspiring ideas are floating out there in blog land. Sometimes I have to be careful, because I can get "stuck" on the computer for a long....time!

This morning the first image I saw when I fired up the lap top was a dresser painted by my very talented friend, Anita! Maybe one day she would allow me to take you on a tour of her beautiful cape cod home! She has painted many of the walls in her home....a cottage garden in her breezeway...a carousel horse in her son's bedroom....and a barn for the playroom! She is one talented girl!

Here is her latest project....

Before:

After:

She said she is planning to make-over her breezeway!
Can't wait to see pictures!

If Relatively Unique has ever inspired you to complete a project
please let us know....we would love to share it with our readers!
It is because of you that we love what we do!
Thank you for inspiring us!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I have a similar subway chest as well. Feel free to visit!
Fondly, Tami
www.thisandthatfromtami.blogspot.com

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Oh the damage I could do if I ever got my hands on a lettering machine like yours! Your subway dresser seems to have been very inspiring! Great idea and wonderful end results!
Have a great weekend!
Dee Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity