Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Crab and Cod Au Gratin

Every once and awhile Tony will try a new recipe out on us. We don't mind being his guinea pigs! The kids are probably Tony's most honest critics....they have helped him tweak many recipes over the years! This one didn't need any tweaking!

 Ingredients:
(4) 4oz cod fillets
1/2 lb jumbo lump crab
1/4 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
Juice from one lemon
2 Tablespoons melted butter
salt and pepper to taste


Step 1:
Spray a sheet tray with cooking spray. Place cod on sheet tray and top with jumbo lump crab meat. Lightly dust with seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and the juice of one lemon over top of bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Step 2:
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until center of cod reaches 140 degrees.

Step 3:
Enjoy!!

This recipe is a keeper...passed the hardest taste test...3 kids :)


Joining the following the parties:


7 comments:

dee dee said...

Thanks for passing on this yummy treat! Comfort is always considered a treat at our house!
Dee Dee

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wendy, I wish my husband would cook. This recipe sounds wonderful. I will try it. Thanks for sharing it.

stephanie said...

Did he use fresh or frozen cod? I actually made cod with mango salsa last night and it was terrible. My cod was so mushy, I don't know what happened. This sounds wonderful, maybe I'll have to give cod another chance!

Christine said...

Looks so good.

I know I will gain several pounds because I will eat the whole thing!
Yummm, cod and crab!

Paula said...

This looks absolutely delicious!

Made In The South said...

Your picture makes it look so Yummy!
We do not get cod here, but I am sure that we could use a different type of fish.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
Melissa

Kalyan P said...

Just mouthwatering...looks so fresh & delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity