Sunday, December 25, 2011

Try to imagine...


"Try to imagine what I gave up when I came to earth as a baby. I set aside My Glory, so that I could identify with mankind. I accepted the limitations of infancy under the most appalling conditions-a filthy stable. That was a dark night for Me, even though angels lit up the sky proclaiming "Glory!" to awestruck shepard's.
When you sit quietly with Me, the process I went through is reversed in your experience. As you identify with Me, heaven's vistas open up before you-granting you glimpses of My Glory.
I became poor so that you might become rich. Sing hallelujahs to My holy Name!"
                                                                           Quoted from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

May you feel his presence today, tomorrow and forever.
Merry Christmas
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity