Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recipe review of 2011...

Yesterday I posted our project year in review for 2011 and today I am excited to share our recipe review of 2011! Although, when looking back over 2011 I realized I didn't blog about food as much as we wanted to. I have lots of pictures I took of entrees or items we baked, but they never made it into a post. Does this happen to you? I will try to do better at this for 2012. Cooking and baking is a big part of our family...it is usually when we have some of the best conversations....

So here are some of the most visited cooking / baking posts of 2011.....
(clicking on the title or the picture will take you to the recipe)


Blueberry Scones....

Cookie Pie...
This recipe comes my SIL, Shari! The kids make this one by themselves and if I am not careful they would eat it by themselves, too!

Oreo Cake...
No words needed....delicious!!

Spaghetti Pie...
The kids ask for this almost weekly...an easy quick meal!

Fudge Cookies...

Chicken Bruschette Sandwich...

Chocolate Molten Cake....

Indoor Smores....

Baked Brie....

Thank you for following along with our baking and cooking in 2011!
We are exited to see what new recipes
we will make for 2012!!

Joining a party at It's Overflowing

9 comments:

Paula said...

The eating looks mighty fine at your house!

Karen said...

YUM, they all look delicious! Now I'm really hungry lol. Thanks for visiting and following, following you as well.

Christine said...

I loved your Project Review but this... well, it's a real treat!
Some how I missed the cookie pie post. Thanks for doing the Recipe Review.

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

I must have missed that spaghetti pie the first time around, I wrote it down, looks like a keeper!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Ha! I have to say... I don't typically click on recipe posts. Seriously. I read about all the other goings on in your home. But I just don't read about food much online...It's like I gain wait just reading about it.
but today~ well, ...I clicked your post because of all the year in review posts everywhere are all the same. Your's completely different!

I'm glad I read it all these recipes look so YUMMIE~ now I'm having to go back and read them all!

thanks for posting. (and allowing me to reflect a little myself about my blog hopping habits.) {smile}

Have a wonderful New Year!
Pat

countrymomcooks said...

Wow..these look so good...your newest follower

mjskit said...

Your family is quite lucky to be able to get such wonderful eats on a daily basis! Great recipes!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Everything looks FABULOUS! I'm so in need of a sweet treat! Mind sending some my way!?!? LOL! I'm hosting my first giveaway and it opened this morning! Hope you'll stop by and enter! Crossing my fingers you're the lucky winner!

Kirby Dunton Carespodi said...

Oh, wow! It all looks so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity