Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas peek...

This year we are going with a less decorated Christmas theme, mostly because a lovely 4 legged family member seems to want to eat anything related to Christmas. We had to re-think the Christmas tree and decided to go with a Charlie Brown version....up high...out of reach of little paws! It is also a real tree this year...{gasp}...I know...I got over my tick, spider, bug phobia from a few years ago!

So here is a little peek of Christmas...


and a peek of our four legged family member getting into the Christmas spirit....

7 comments:

Susan S. said...

I like your simplified version of Christmas! Just popped in your blog from another and am enjoying it! You dog in the Santa suit is precious. My dog has that same suit and he likes that casual, no buttoned look too! Merry CHRISTmas Ya'll from Houston,TX

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Simple is good Wendy. Looks adorable! Love your dog all dressed up, so cute!

Jane Doe said...

Your tree is beautiful! Blue cracks me up!

Karen said...

I love your new tree! It looks great and Blue looks so happy in his little red jacket! I think the holidays must be his favorite time of the year! ;)

sissie said...

I love your tree. It's so pretty.
And that cute little fellow looks as inocent as can be.

hugs
Sissie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

OMG, that four legged baby is precious with those big sad eyes. I adore the smaller tree and had thought of going that route this year with the grands, but so far they haven't messed with it much. One of the girls did hand me an ornament this morning that she took off.

Paula said...

Your smaller tree out of Mr. Doggie's reach looks quite nice. I like how you added the JOY banner behind it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity