Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve to do list...

Are you ready?? At first I was not going to post today, but then I thought this post might make you feel really good because you are ready to go...sitting back and relaxing.....or maybe this post will make you feel good to know you are not alone and still have a long list of "to do" to accomplish!!

Here is my Christmas Eve To Do List:
1. Coffee (a must)!
2. Grocery Store
3. Buy two gifts (can't post who or what...just in case they are reading)
4. Make homemade Cinnamon Rolls (gifts for the neighbors)
5. Make Peppermint bark (just in case the cinnamon rolls don't turn out)
6. Play with Blue (we will need to do this a couple of times today...so he doesn't eat a hole in the carpet
    like he did yesterday!
7. Clean the house
8. Deliver gifts
9. Church
10. Set table for breakfast
11. Cookies for Santa
12. Open Secret Santa presents
13. Go go bed!!

We made it to number four on the list....the dough is rising....crossing our fingers it works!
How about you?
How does your day look?
Are you ready?

4 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

O.K. I am tired now from reading this. I am just waiting to go to my daughter's in a little while. I hope you and your family have the best Christmas!!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Remember even if it doesn't get all done, it's OK! Relax and enjoy my friend.
Dee Dee

Jane Doe said...

We're so happy to have benefitted from #4!! Thank you; they are delicious! I hope you got everything accomplished without doing yourself in. Enjoy your day tomorrow! Merry Christmas!

Wendy said...

Still working on my list (almost 10pm)! I am happy I made it through number four and skipped to number 8, completed number 9 and no cookies for Santa...he is going to have to enjoy peppermint bark this year...and thinking of spot cleaning!! I don't think Santa will care!! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity