Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sarah's Shop...

My little scientist were busy in the lab on Saturday....
(Aren't you loving those paper shades...they have only been up for a year!)

They gathered all the perfumes and body mists they could find.....

And started to create a new perfume scent....
Or maybe I should say a few new scents to try! Some actually smelled good. Each cup was labeled with a name and had a q-tip for testing. The cash register was set up and ready for a sale...$1.00 per cup. It was a good thing...after this little experiment it looked like I was in need of new scent...where else could I get a cup full for a buck!

I also learned a drum makes a good clothing catcher...who knew?

4 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

How fun!
Sounds like you have a little bit of an adventurous type--entrepreneur on you hands.

as for the percussion styled clothing catch-all. I knew! Having a son of a drummer, grow to be a drummer himself...well, there's lots to know about drums; besides percussion! LOL...

Pat

Paula said...

They look like they are having fun! Isn't it interesting that they actually came up with some good scents??

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I've missed you and your family!
How fun for Sarah to have this
experience. Im sure she will remember it fondly, too! I'm so excited that you and Tony decided to reopen your booth. Creative outlets, esp ones you do together, are such blessing. (take that from someone who just spent 8 months daily working with her hubby on their new house) Hope all is well my friend... have a great day!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

This is just the best - when kids work together on such a creative project. Maybe they can purchse bottles for the perfune at your shop:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity