Friday, November 25, 2011

Picture Holder....

I spied this idea on pinterest and pinned into my DIY folder. (It doesn't seem I am completing as many projects as I am pinning.) This morning Tony happened to be sitting beside me as I was perusing the DIY folder. When I reached the fork picture holder, he briefly commented how cool this idea was.
He disappeared for awhile....

later to return with three fork picture holders....

Pretty cool.
These three went to the booth,
but I am thinking this will make
a great Xmas gift with the kids picture!

A trip to the thrift store today found us some more old forks!
The thrift store was the extent of our black Friday shopping...
How about you...did you find any good deals today?

We are partying this week at

8 comments:

iheartsunnydays said...

They are pretty cool! Great way to recycle those unmatched vintage forks :)

stephanie said...

Love!!

Paula said...

Love this idea!

Christine said...

I love these, also.
I have given them as gifts with recipe cards.

dee dee said...

Excellent idea! I saw the same thing today, but the fork was bent back and held business cards!
Dee Dee

corners of my life said...

Very clever idea. I love that Tony is so involved with your projects.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Wendy...this has to be the most novel idea I have seen in a long-while. When I saw this, I immediately went to a drawer with a white soft square cloth wrapping a number of very old vintage forks and spoons I have saved forever and was going to use some of them for wind chimes that were so popular a number of years ago. I love this idea and I also love to design and create jewelry so I have the tools, the forks, and your shared idea, so I am set. TFS. I love Pinterest and even tho we don't get to make as many things as we would like to, it is wonderful to share with each other so we can have this beautiful choice and make friends at the same time. I have joined your followers list and would love to have you to join me as well. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Comeca Jones said...

Great idea I love the vintage photography.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity