Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moving-in update...

It has been two weeks since we moved into the booth.
Happy to say things are going well. It isn't where we
want it to be....but it is getting there!
Tony and I are learning we need to paint a little faster.
Here are a few of the painted pieces we took to the booth...


{sold}

This little guy was hard to part with. It looked so cute beside the sofa!

{sold}

And here is what it looked like this afternoon....
The girls and I put up the little Christmas tree today.

This week I plan to start decorating the booth for Christmas...
Burlap stockings...

And a few ornaments for the tree...

I haven't even started to think about decorating
our house for Christmas.
How about you?
Have you started to decorate for Christmas
or do you wait until after Christmas?


11 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Your booth looks great and look at what you have already sold! I have not started decorating for Christmas yet. Have to get through Thanksgiving first. May yours be wonderful!

Christine said...

Beautiful! You have a great eye to see a piece and transform it.
And it all looks so good in the Booth.

No, we don't decorate until after Thanksgiving.

Paula said...

Your booth looks wonderful! If I could get to your shop, I'd want to buy the floral paintings and the wooden boxes.

We put up the tree Saturday night and I'll try to do the rest this coming weekend.

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

Looks great, Wendy! Good luck!

Deb {Confessions of an Ugly Mom} said...

Fun! Have you tried chalk or milk paint yet? Can't wait to stop by the booth to see it in person!

Last week we decorated two days before Christmas -- this year we're starting this week. Yay!

Silver Strands said...

We're all decorated, but that's only because I inherited from my mom, and my kids from me ... an obsession with all-things-Christmas. We're the neighborhood weirdos - Christmas was up the day before Halloween. Yikes!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I'd be broke if I lived near you! I would buy you out of everything! Love the burlap stockings! Do you ship? :)
Congrats on getting the booth up and running... I'm so excited for all of you! Wayne and I are debating on just how much decorating we will do for the Christmas holiday... after unpacking all the boxes the idea of unpack and repacking Christmas decor is a tiring thought!
Stay warm!
Dee Dee

Leslie said...

You have a booth!? I want a booth!
We South Carolinians don't do antique stores like y'all do. Not fair.
Blessing to you, though!
I pray you make money enjoying yourself!
Proud of you!

www.you-made-that.com said...

You have been very busy, your booth is darling, love the paint you choose for the wood table and chairs. Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Love your booth Wendy, such beautiful things!

Alicia @ Sweet Ava Kate said...

Your booth is beautiful! LOVE the pair of lamps on the dresser. Are they for sale? Do you ship? Just noticed you're following me! Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you soon re: those lovely lamps! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity