Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Cards.....

Mail...I have the greatest intentions when it comes to mail. My strong points are I buy cards, write a note inside, and even address them. What I am bad at is mailing them. There is no reasonable excuse for why I can't get them in the mail. This happened last year with Christmas cards....I mailed half the cards and then I ran out of stamps. Again...no reasonable excuse, other then not wanting to visit the post office.
The upside is I started this Christmas with 1/2 of my cards already addressed and ready to go (with last year pictures). This will help friends and family understand why half are getting last years picture and half are getting this years pictures. I am justifying this in my mind, because I love last years picture!

We had fun taking this years pictures....I think the neighbors were wondering what we were doing....jumping off of chairs in the wet field.






In case you were wondering what last years card's picture looked like....
Two different Christmas cards...
making their way to the mail (hopefully)
this Christmas season!

11 comments:

stephanie said...

Love all those pictures Wendy!! I didn't even make Christmas cards last year, couldn't find one decent picture of the kids. Lots of great pictures of my neighbors kids but not mine! Hoping to get my act together this year now that we have to add the dog in the picture too! So much pressure....

DecorandtheDog said...

These are adorable!

SomeGirl said...

Wow! What LOVELY photos!!

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

I love both of them, great idea with the chalkboard! I also love your new look...very fresh and fun!

Jane Doe said...

Looks like your photo session was fun!! It helps that your subjects are so photogenic too!

Christine said...

I'm like you, can't get them out.
So, I've given up and now make phone calls.

Cute pictures. If I received one of these, it would go front and center of all the cards.

Elise - Brocante Prulletjes said...

Oh I love al the pictures all your cards, they are fun and cute ! Beautiful lovely ppeople, wish you a beautiful time with your family

Made In The South said...

Oh I LOVE all the pictures! The chalkboard is such a cute idea.
I had to laugh because my daughter's college graduation is Dec.10th and the invites are not even back from the printer.LOL
So see you are not alone in dragging your feet to the mail box. LOL

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

That is the cutest card ever! Love it.

Jen said...

love them Wendy! how fast kids grow! sara looks like a teenager!

Karen said...

You know I loved last year's photo, but this years are great too! What a creative idea! The kids are getting so big and are just beautful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity