Saturday, October 15, 2011

A little tour....

Did you ever make a change.....to only realize you should not have?

What did you do?
(pictures from a booth at The Olde Factory)

In June I decided to close my booth at The Olde Factory...in August I realized I missed it. I put my name back on the waiting list and prayed I was making the right choices. Opportunities have opened over the past few months and I am happy to say the booth will re-open in November!

I took my camera along with me last weekend to The Olde Factory. Two of my family members have a booth and I wanted to share them with you! Sorry for picture over load, but it was hard to pick just a few....hope you enjoy!

First is my cousin, Julie....her booth is located on the third floor (for those of you who are local)!  Julie uses some amazing quotes for her signs. All her signs are hand painted.










Next is my Grandmother Audrey, located on the first floor. You have toured her booth with me before. Today she told me she is decorating for Christmas. Isn't so hard to believe Christmas is around the corner? Here is how it looked last weekend....

 






The next two weeks are going to get busy here...
a good busy!!! 


 

6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Good for you. In a way I wish I had a booth. Maybe next year.

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

What a great looking booth. I always admire nice booths like this. Lots of time though to spend there.

Paula said...

This is so exciting! I look forward to seeing photos of your space.

Jane Doe said...

I'm so happy you got your booth back! I need to make a trip to the Olde Factory soon and check out your stuff.

Christine said...

Julie's signs are great!!
Family should be together. Glad you are back.

Karen said...

Congrats! Isn't life so funny? Just one more reason to head over to Hummelstown, park by the dance studio, walk through the cookie shop (OFCOURSE!) and stroll through the Olde Factory! Don't worry, I will continue to text you pictures before I make any major purchases (not sure why I do that, but it is fun)....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity