Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday inspiration....

Yesterday was a beautiful day, the kind of day where the sun is shining and filled with the cool fall air. The other wonderful part of yesterday was the discovery of a farm house around the corner that sells fresh brown eggs and mums! Today I am taking the kids to help me pick out some mums for the window boxes and of course buying some brown eggs!

Before we travel to the farm house, I needed some inspiration for the window boxes.....here are some of my favorites (all photo's are from My Home Ideas)

I love the colors in this picture....

And the use of lettuce in the flower boxes....


This might be my favorite...
love the white pumpkins!

There were so many ideas with the use of kale...
Do you use kale for decoration?

So many ideas....
I'll let you know how we make out today!

3 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Beautiful Wendy. I just pinned a window box yesterday. I adore them, however, never have luck with what I plant in them. Have a great weekend.

Christine said...

Now you got me thinking about my boxes and containers...hummmm....

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Wendy these are beautiful inspiration photos! I think my favorite is the same as yours. I always use kale and cabbage in my Fall decorating. Have a great weekend, Martina

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity