Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blue....The digging-est dog ever...

Blue...if you could only hear the tone of my voice (softness) as I say his name and then I take a large sigh....


A dog with character...is how my SIL, Shari, describes him. I am sure my nephew has a few different choice words to describe him. Michael did get to love him for one whole week....our lovely, sweet, dear.....Blue (who ate Michael's brand new shoes)!


Wait...does he smell something...this nose works overtime!


No, maybe I felt a vibration in the ground....


Yes...right here...


Maybe if I dig fast enough mom and dad won't catch me this time....


Hurry, I can almost fit my whole head in the hole...


Aww...they caught me...


Maybe if I don't look at them and they won't notice me...maybe I'll just go inside and lay down....


And play with Barbie....

5 comments:

Made In The South said...

LOL...LOL...I can not stop laughing. Sorry, but the photo with Barbie is priceless.
We all love our furry friends, but don't they just have attitude?
Max...well he barks at everything, and he is an inside dog. In the morning he even barks and growls at the kids coming down the stairs. My daughter swears he hates her.(I think he does) LOL
Wish, I had a cure for Blue's diggin, but can't think of anything. If you know a way to get Max to stop barking at every little noise, please let me know,
Melissa

Paula said...

What a cute dog. His face and big old ears are adorable.

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

Oh, poor Blue....love those long ears. He really enjoys playing with Barbie. Is Ken standing by and not helping save her!!! LOL. Have a great day and give Blue a belly rub from me. Jude

Christine said...

What an adorable dog!
Love the commentary along with the pictures...cute, cute, cute.

corners of my life said...

Barbie?
Seriously?
How funny is that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity