Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The little guy....

Remember the day of 35mm film? When we would not be able to see what our photo's looked like until a week after we would mail our film off to be processed? Rolls of film! Even though I do not have rolls of film to mail, it is taking me awhile to go through the vacation photo's, organize them on the computer, and up load them to make a photo album.

I was trying to decide which photo's to share with you first. I will admit I may bore you some of the family vacation photo's, but I know my mom will like to see them! So, I am going to apologize now! Thank for understanding.

I think you will enjoy the first set of pictures. Tony and I love to walk the streets at the beach. We walk and walk and walk. The homes are absolutely beautiful! I always come home with so many ideas.


 I think "the pond house" would fit in this home's garage!

 Do you spy the very top arched window? It is a stairwell! It is amazing at night.


 My dream front door!

 Adore the garage and the two adirondack chairs!

 Don't you love the detail in this house. The more I study this picture, the more I detail I find!

 The little guy...he is tucked in among these huge homes. I love the little guy...the underdog! He may be little, but he stands tall among these huge homes and holds his own. Isn't he adorable!

 How about double porches...


Wrap around double porch....

Be still my heart....my favorite door and double porches!

This beauty sits on the beach...

This may be my favorite little guy! He says cottage by the beach....

Wouldn't you love to see the inside of this home.....

This was the first year we did not stay in town. We rented this little guy on the bay. He might not be grand, but the setting was grand. We voted and this was our favorite! Hurray for the little guy!

Next I'll share our favorite landscape ideas!

9 comments:

Maria M. Boyer said...

These are beautiful, but I would be perfectly content with the "little guy." Glad you had a good vacation!!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Those are all so gorgeous Wendy. I could do that for hours walk and walk too and get so many inspiring ideas.

Paula said...

I love walking around an area to look at the homes and quite enjoyed your photos. The "little guy" where you stayed on the bay looks like a great place.

Judy@judyfriendphotography.com said...

They are unbelievable homes. Sure would be neat to walk through them. Your little place was cute and I would believe much more relaxing.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great homes. I love driving around and looking at homes in the area.

Christine said...

I'm dreaming...
When I see wonderful homes like these, I day dream and "play house".
These are what day dreams are made of.
Thanks!

Teri said...

Wow!! What eye candy!!! I just love them all. (I couldn't afford to wash the windows unless I won the lottery!) lol Did I miss the location?

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Aabsolutely beautiful! What beach? I too love that front door. I am wanting to change out my front door to something like that because it would let in some additional light. Looks like a great vacation. Jackie

Gallamore West said...

Awww, these homes are GORGEOUS!!! I could take pictures of beautiful homes all day long :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity