Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home...

We arrived home today after a much needed family vacation. A week of sand and sun to re-energize the soul. There is also something about being away that makes us appreciate being home much more!

{Photo Credit-Tony}

Now that we are back home I can start on a giant mountain of laundry, shake out the sand that traveled home with us in the bags, grocery shop, and return to some sort of routine.  I can't wait to go through the pictures and share some of the fun moments and some beautiful homes with you!

I didn't take my lap top with me on vacation, although I did have my phone! On Friday I received an email from Melissa letting us know she featured us on her blog. She is so sweet! A special thank-you to Melissa at Made in The South for featuring us in her Fabulous Four this Friday!

It might take me awhile to catch up on my reading, but I'll be around soon! I am excited to see what you have been up to!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Home Sweet Home, it's so true.

Karena said...

Good to find you Wendy!! I hope you had a great time on your vacation

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

The DIY Show Off said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time - hope you'll share a little of your vacation with those of us envious of yours! lol

:)

R

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

Hi Wendy, I am at the beach now, we probably passed you on the way. Not looking forward to the sandy laundry next week!

dee dee said...

Welcome home my dear friend! Can't wait to see some of your photos of your beach trip!
Dee Dee

charlesalvarez23 said...

I love your post. It was simple yet cute. I am looking forward on your next cool blogs. Thank you and keep posting.





house and lot for sale Philippines

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity