Friday, July 8, 2011

Painting therapy.....

There is nothing like a good project to keep my mind busy and allow me some quiet time to think. The mud room isn't finished, but I thought I would share some pictures of the progress....

Progress is good....
The shelves are patiently waiting for touch up paint...
Do you spy the corner of a cigar box to the right?
My grandfather gave it to us last week...
wait till you see what we are using it for!

Dresser is drying....

The drawer pulls turned out beautiful!
Spray painted silver....
I can't wait to see what they look like on the dresser again!!

Okay are you ready...
I've been thinking a counter and small curtain
might not look right beside the dresser...
I know this brain of mine really
gives me a headache sometimes.

I am thinking about adding a full length curtain instead....

What are your thoughts?
In case you have no idea what I am talking about...
you can read about my 100th idea here!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

The dresser looks marvelous! I like your new idea for the curtain!
Kathy

Christine said...

I'm glad you saved and reused the handle pulls.
I think they are beautiful and will look perfect on the drawers.

Good Job!

d3de5d4c-aa4e-11e0-a6c0-000bcdca4d7a said...

The room is looking great! What kind of flooring is that in the mud room? Can't wait to see the handles on the dresser!

dee dee said...

Changes are so much fun! I think the curtain could work both long or short! After all that had work on your shelves ( and they are looking beautiful) I hate to see you cover them up!
Dee Dee

Pamela said...

It is going to look fabulous Wendy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity