Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bring on Summer....

I know for many of you summer started a few weeks ago but I needed this class to be over for me to officially call it summer. Yesterday, I submitted my paper and officially finished with class....wine anyone? Being back in school affects the whole family and we decided I will take the summer off and start back in the fall....when we are all in school it is much better!
So friends...bring on summer...

We've been watching our little friends grow...

 We have seen this little guy hanging out on the tree branch in the pond....he is adorable.



Every time we visit the pond we discover something new...
(I keep our discoveries up to date on facebook)


Our very very favorite part about summer is spending time with friends.
This is one special family, who we love dearly.
We know God placed them in our lives...
The only difference between them and us...
is we are 2 girls and 1 boy
and they are 2 boys and 1 girl.
Our stories mirror each other in many ways..
and who knew how lucky we would both be...
we are truly blessed.
We plan to bake...
Sarah is becoming my little cake decorator..
which is perfect since Lil Tony loves to bake...
and Sarah can decorate!
(sorry it is blurry..taken with my phone)

The "to do" list is extra long at the Pond House...
we are trying to figure out what is the priority!
I have to admit sometimes the priority is not
very exciting.

I am making my project list today!
I can't wait to get started on some of the
projects I have put off!

This laundry room space is first on my list!

What are your plans for the summer?


P.S.(Thank you to everyone who helped me fix the
blogger comment frustration! Seems like the
key is to not stay signed in!)

5 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Wendy, your pond looks great and what a pretty lilly. Ours are white. Se have killed one giant water moccasin in our pond and have two more that we know of so I try not to get to close to ours. Those snakes make me nervous. Enjoy the summer with your kids. My laundry room is on my to do list too if I ever get to it.

Christine said...

Your pictures make me feel like a child, caturing that "summer feeling" of being free and adventurous.

Pondside said...

Your family is going to have a wonderful summer - all the ingredients are there!

Made In The South said...

That is what summer is all about...fun with family and friends.
Have you spotted your gold fish? I am sure they are hiding under those lilly pads.
That is the cutest cupcakes! I have never seen that done before. I just might have to make some like that for our trip to the beach next week.
Have a great week,
Melissa

MELANIE said...

Hello Friend,

Its been a while since Ive been by and it looks like your have made some wonderful changes. The family is still as gorgeous as ever....hope you have some great plans for the holiday weekend.

MJ
Lucky 7 Design

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity