Sunday, May 15, 2011

Picture fun...

This morning I was in Picnik trying to find a way to give a photo a watercolor effect. No luck...any ideas?
I am going to keep looking and I will share with you if I find a free site. Picnik does have a pencil sketch which is very fun! I am thinking I might print these and frame them....


 If you follow us on Facebook, then you already know we added window boxes to the house!! I am in love with them! Really I am...I actually talk to them as I water the flowers. I think it is good to talk to your plants...right?
Have a beautiful Sunday
and see you next week!

2 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Those are neat Wendy. I do not know how to do water color effect. Perhaps photo shop has a program. Enjoy your sunday.

Jane Doe said...

Very neat! I like your flower boxes too! They look great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity