Sunday, May 15, 2011

Free photo fun...

Today I was on a mission to find a way to take a photo and add a watercolor effect to it. Along the way I discovered some other possibilities. All free...

Started with this photo....


Made a few changes in Picasa 3
(I think I just used the "I'm feeling lucky" button)

Then I up loaded it to Picnik


Next I up loaded the picasa 3 photo to PhotoFunia
and found the watercolor effect I was looking for...


Up loaded the Picasa 3 photo to  photoshop
(the free version)


Lastly I used Big Huge Lab to make a mosaic
There you go...
now go have some fun!


6 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very Pretty Wendy, I love the way the 4th pic looks!! I always love to play around on picnik. Martina

Paula said...

Cool! It would be fun to frame some of these! BTW - Your window boxes are pretty and I love how the upper part of your window props out.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Ok so I am NOT losing my mind...I thought for certain I commented on this post. It is a new one, and you did try photoshop...COOL...!!~

live by the sun, luv by the moon said...

Cool! I'm excited to try this all out for myself. Thanks for sharing!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

so cool! love all the treatments for your photo.
I have a print program that lets me play with my pictures on my computer. I love the different techniques, although, I've not perfected a single one!
Love your photos, Pat

dee dee said...

Wendy,
How fun! I've finally figured out how to use the free version of picnik, now I'll have more to play with (I just need the time!)
Love, Love, Love the flower boxes! Did you make them, order them, or buy them locally? We are looking for some for the cottage!
Dee Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity