Thursday, April 28, 2011

A nice surprise....

This afternoon I had a nice surprise from Kelly at Charter Homes. She featured Relatively Unique on their blog. Thank You, Kelly...you made my day! I've been studying all morning and needed a break and found the perfect distraction!

Do you remember last year when Tony and I were inspirational shopping and visited a Charter Home model home? The homes are beautiful and filled with great design ideas. Charter Homes build new homes, but have the look and feel of being around for generations....I think it is the beautiful front porches and the double doors. I am in love with the double doors! If you missed the post from last year, you can read it here!

After I watched the video again, I decided to do a little you tube surfing and found another video from Charter Homes I thought you would like....




If have a chance hop over and tell Kelly hi! I know she'd love for you to visit!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Wendy! We can't wait to share our new Parade Home at Veranda with you this June. We all enjoy following your journey as you make your home your own!
Kelly

Paula said...

Congratulations! I'll be sure to look at your feature.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity