Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


We finally enjoyed some sunshine with a break from the rain today!
Which made for a fun filled day at mom and dad's!

Come on in....


We'll start the day with the annual Easter Egg hunt...

Even the big girls enjoyed some egg hunting!
The question is when will they be too big?
We decided never....


Miss Sarah lost a tooth..
I hope the tooth fairy remembers to visit tonight.
Sometimes she gets busy and forgets
or once we think Lily scared her off.


A perfect day for playing outside...


A needed break from the hustle and bustle of daily life.


My mom has the most beautiful flower gardens....


Let me walk you around and share some of my favorites...


An old iron gate finds a new life...


These tulips were smiling at the sun...


I guess the saying...
Every flower needs a little rain to bloom...
is true!
Happy Spring
and
Happy Easter!

7 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Love the iron frame in your beautiful gardens!

Melissa Miller said...

Wendy what a simply gorgeous day you had! I adore your amazing photo skills and the clarity. The colors are so vivid. You have a lovely family.

Warmly, ~Melissa

T's Daily Treasures said...

Belated Easter wishes to you! Looks like it was an absolutely perfectly wonderful day! I wish we could see such green and blooms. We've only had dust for the past week. Ugh! Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Jane Doe said...

Beautiful flowers!! Thanks for sharing!

FromTheHeartsOf said...

I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award! I hope you accept, here is the link to the blog post http://fromtheheartsof.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

corners of my life said...

I love their Easter dresses/outfits!

dee dee said...

Happy Easter my dear friend!
Looks like fun was had by all!
Please pass onto your Mom, her flowers are beautiful!
Dee Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity