Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend Reading...

How are your plans for the weekend? Little League baseball season is on its way and the daffodils are blooming! It must mean spring is here. Maybe I should say almost here, we are having some cold weather in Pa. How are the temperatures in your neighborhood? I love reading the posts of my friends down south, as they share their beautiful photo's and tell of sunny warm days. It reminds me the sun is eventually going to make its way here!

Teresa from Our Southern "Country" home and farm took us on a tour this week of her home. She shared it was one last look before she makes some "really big changes." Her home is beautiful, I am very curious to see what changes she is making.


Alison at Stuff and Nonsense is so sweet and her blog is so much fun to read. On Friday's she has a linky party "Fridays Unfolded."  Every Saturday I am excited to go through the links and find new recipes, craft and decorating ideas all in one place! Did I tell you she lives in Pa? Don't you love when you meet a blogging friend from the same state, area, town?


Paula's blog name says it all, "Sweet Pea" don't you love it!  She shares great recipes, like Peanut butter and Chocolate Eclair Dessert, stenciled her wall, loves to thrift shop! You are going to enjoy your visit at Sweet Pea! 


Melissa at Made in The South was one of the first blogs I followed. She sews and her sewing machine embroiders (so jealous about that)! She is just bought the coolest book and is working on the cutest skirt. She is a true picture of Southern Hospitality, every visit to her blog is positive, intertwined with family and fun ideas. She is one of my favorite reads.



Enjoy! Hope you have some fun planned for the weekend!

7 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Thanks for sharing Wendy...some of these blogs I do not know..and I of course love to find new ones. Enjoy the weekend.

Christine said...

Weekends are my "shopping" days for blogs.
Your ideas will come in handy, thanks.

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Can't wait to check out those blogs! We were having beautiful weather last week, but today it's snowing. Kansas weather is crazy!

Beverly said...

Thanks for sharing.. I was glad to find a fellow sewer.. thanks for stopping by.. the tree takes a long time to grow but is lovely.

Paula said...

What a surprise to find myself featured! You are so sweet. I'm off to check out the other blogs.

Art instruction DVDs said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Awww.. you have just made my sisters day! By the way....I am so loving your living room. Beautiful colors :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity