Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend reading...

After almost 2 inches of rain we are hoping for a sunny weekend. Our pond and streams have over flowed their banks, but the ducks and geese don't seem to mind. 15 trees are being delivered today, so until the work needs to begin Blue and I are having a relaxing morning listening to the doves, sipping a french vanilla cappuccino and catching up on my blog reading.

Every week I enjoy reading Kim and Ryan's update on their remodeling process at The NewlyWoodwards. I am loving the new color of her dinning room! Go ahead and fill up your coffee cup, you'll want to start back at week one and see all the changes and transformations. They are amazing!


Now you might be reading this post in the evening and want to enjoy a glass of wine while reading or have you ever stood in the wine store wishing you knew which wine to choose.
Mary's blog  Wine on Wednesday invites us to their Wednesday wine tasting.  I have a list of some Spanish red wines from her blog and we hope to try them this weekend. Enjoy :)


Corn in My Coffee comes up with some of the neatest ideas. One of my favorites was when they took a metal head and foot board and turned it into a bench. Love it...

Decor and The Dog painted their guest bedroom Valspar Gravity...and you know how much I am in love with this color! It is a beautiful room...

If you are looking for some new recipes you need to visit Suzanne at You Made That? Her recipes are easy to follow and the photo's will have your mouth watering!

Happy Saturday my friends....Enjoy :)

7 comments:

DecorandtheDog said...

Thanks for the blog love!! :)

Christine said...

Thanks for the great recommendations!
Don't you just love the title, Wine On Wednesdays?

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for the great sounding reads Wendy. I'm on my way to see them.

Warmly, ~Melissa

Melissa Miller said...

Wendy thank you for following along on my blog. I have always thought your blog was precious so I'll do the same. I'm adding you to my blog roll as well.

Have a blessed evening.
Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Wendy!
Thanks so much for the shout out on your blog!
That means a bunch to me...
I love reading you-
Have a great week!

blessings~Pat

dee dee said...

Wendy,
Thanks for introductions to the new blogs... can't wait to explore! Have a great week!
Dee Dee

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Really appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity