Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend reading....

Weekends are my favorite time to catch up on my blog reading.

My friend Leslie, at Goodbye House Hello Home, is having a Purge Party on Monday. Wait till you see how she organized her desk!
http://www.goodbyehousehellohome.blogspot.com/

My friend Beth at Dirty Laundry made these delicious Turtle Pretzels. I see a trip to the grocery store today to buy all the ingredients in our near future!

Love Dee Dee at Ddizine and her story of following their dream and down sizing to the house in the country! Can't wait to read more and see the pictures of the inside! It is a wonderful story of another friend who is following God's plan and leaning on him for his guidance!

You know how I hold adoption near and dear to my heart. Tears of joy and hope come to my eyes each time I read a story of a family being brought together through adoption. I have two wonderful blogs and stories to share with you, both will touch your heart and soul....

Gus and Lula Britt and Keith are preparing to travel to meet their precious babies...Gus and Lula!


The second adoption story is over at Happy Brown House, their story takes a surprising twist. One that we are very familiar with and feel blessed that God has a sense of humor and takes care of those who follow his plan! Of course I am not going to tell you the surprise, you'll need to go visit and read their story...you'll love it!

Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

wendy- tomorrow i am going to a baby shower for my friend- they just adopted a newborn baby-
sadly enough about a week ago their foster daughter who they had for 1 1/2 years and who they were trying to adopt went back to the mother- while all of this happened this adoption fell right into their laps...almost like it was meant to happen this way to ease the pain of losing their foster daughter- amazing how things happen.

Sara said...

Thank you sweet Wendy for featuring our adoption story! Hugs to you and your sweet family!

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

Thank you for the shout-out, Wendy! I'm looking forward to reading your recommendations!

dee dee said...

Oh Wendy... you are so sweet!
Thank you for your shout out!
Dee Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity