Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pizza Nacho's....

Two of my favorite comfort foods merged into one! Can not think of anything better to get us through the middle of the week and closer to Friday!!


Ingredients:
Baguette (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
Olive Oil
Shredded Mozzarella
Pizza Sauce
Your choice of toppings; we used peperoni's

Step 1:
Drizzle baguettes with olive oil and toast in a 350 degree oven for 3-5 minutes.

Step 2:
Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and line pan with baguette. Top baguette with sauce, cheese and toppings.

Step 3:
Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 8-10 minutes

Step 4:
Enjoy!

12 comments:

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

This looks right up my alley! What a great idea for a yummy dish! So glad you shared :)

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Yummie!
I'm gonna have to try this recipe!
Does it have to be baguettes? Could you do it with any bread? lightly toasted?
I'm gonna have to share this with my daughters...they'll both love this.
Pat

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

That looks and sounds delicious! Thanks, Wendy!

corners of my life said...

This will be the perfect snack at next week's Wine-on-Wednesday gathering. Thanks.

DecorandtheDog said...

Ummm, do you deliver?? :)

Thanks for the nice comment. Your "gravity room" turned out beautiful!!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Nachos AND Pizza? It's a winner! I also just read your post on magazine organization. Oh my, I'm a slacker! I should do that. Thanks for the motivation!

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said...

Yum.
Quick, easy!
My favorite meal!
YOU SO SMART!

Pondside said...

Oh my goodness, this looks wonderful!
Thanks for the inspiration in your magazine-organizing post. I'd like to follow your little Red Book idea.
Adoption is very close to my heart too, so I'm off to check out those blogs.

debs said...

My boys would enjoy this recipe so much. You are such a great cook Wendy! Enjoy the weekend.

Morgan said...

Awesome idea! I always have bread leftover from dinner if I buy or bake a loaf - I'll be trying this to use some of it up, yum :)

Love the Decor! said...

Oh my goodness this looks amazing!!

Mama J said...

Oh yum- fantastic idea! I'm making this for our next party! Happy to find your blog.... I am now a Facebook follower. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity