Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lead Me....

Heard this on the radio today and it touched my heart...





The Story Behind "Lead Me" - Sanctus Real from BrightBulb Entertainment on Vimeo.

After 18years of marriage Tony and I have had our share of peaks and valleys and I am thankful that God has always lead us home and has made us the husband and wife we are today. Thankful for God's grace and guidance through the good and the bad.  Every year we learn a little more and learn to love a little deeper!  Looking forward to many more years!
Join me at 5 Minutes just for me for a special Valentine's Day Sunday Song

Happy Valentines Day friends.

8 comments:

Natasha said...

I have not heard this before. It is a great song. Thank you for letting me know about this group!

Hope you have been well Wendy. I have not been by for a long visit for while due to all of natural disasters over here as well as the kids going back to school. I will be back again soon to catch up on all of your news. I bet the house is looking amazing if that gorgeous bedroom is anything to go by!

If you aren't too busy on Sunday, maybe you could swing by and link up a romantic song for Sunday Song. It is a special Valentine's edition!

Hope to see you then!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Wendy said...

Wow! This really touched my heart as well... just insert "husband" for "wife" and it would be written just for me. I'll probably repost this on my blog this weekend. Thanks for sharing this lovely and touching song. I might just have to find the whole album!

Have a beautiful day,
Wendy (too ;)

Love the Decor! said...

We love this song!!!
Have a great weekend Wendy!!

Made In The South said...

WoW what a powerful song. I understand about hills and valleys in marriage, we have been married 24 years and thank goodness the wonderful times have out weighed the bad.
Thanks for sharing...

Alison said...

I love this song and am thankful to me married to a man who truly leads our home.

Thanks for the reminder!

livemorenow said...

That's a lovely song.

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by from Italy via Australia, to listen to your Sunday Song Selection for San Valentino. I have never heard this song before but it has a powerful message.
Buon San Valentino.

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Swinging by from 5 Minutes Just for Me. I thought I made a comment on this already. ? Anyway...just wanted to say how much I love this song! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity