Saturday, February 19, 2011

Best Friends Forever....

Lil' T and Lily....Best Friends...

Lily fits every description of a Labrador....gentle, faithful, loving, fun, full of energy and wonderful with kids.
Lily loves playing with the kids and loves all sports. Lil T is getting ready to pass the ball to Lily and she'll pass it back to Lil T for the basket!

Blue happen to be close by watching the game and was thinking...."you've got to be kidding me...she plays basketball, too!"
All this basketball was too much....maybe I should take a nap.

Dreaming of making the big shot!

8 comments:

LDH said...

Oh, my. Could there be a cuter face on the planet? I pick naps over basketball too ;)

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Taking a nap and lacking in basketball skills-- does this disqualify Blue as a faithful friend?
No.
Just means his priorities (ie: napping) are different!

Cute pictures...

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Love this post, Wendy. Lily looks like such a special part of the family. And Blue is too cute!!

Jen said...

geat post wendy- that last picture rocks!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That is too cute!! That last shot is the best!

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

I love a dog and his boy..or should I say a boy and his dog. No better combination!

Karen said...

Ahh, we miss Lil T and Lily too! I'm glad they are enjoying this beautiful weather!

Cindy at Some Really Neat Stuff said...

When I was young, we had a dog that used a pillow too. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity