Thursday, January 20, 2011

We hit a milestone...

Blue is growing up so fast. It is amazing how fast a puppy goes from baby to toddler to teenage to adult. If you haven't owned a dog, trust me they go through each phase! We are ready to move out of this toddler phase.  Although he hasn't lost any puppy teeth yet, so I think we'll be here for awhile.

Today we are celebrating his success in being able to climb (fly) down the stairs.....

Hello....Doesn't anyone see me up here?

Maybe I need to speak up....
Hello....aren't you coming up to carry me down?


You got to be kidding me....
You want me to actually go down these things?


Man if only these ears could be used for flying....
instead of blocking my view.


Now that he has hit this milestone he feels he needs to practice it every chance he gets.
Anyone have a baby gate I can borrow?

18 comments:

Donnie said...

That is so cute. What a beautiful puppy.

Tammy said...

Cute puppy! A month ago we rescued a 1 year old from the Humane Society...I told my husband we needed a baby gate. He said, "no she will be fine". After a couple of days, he came home with a baby gate! Dogs add so much to a house ~ have fun!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

I must have missed that you guys got a new puppy! I just found the post. Puppies are so fun!! (and so much work!) He sure is a cutie!!

nannykim said...

Ah funny! There won't be much rest with him around!

LUCKY 7 DESIGN said...

So cute...I wish we still had a dog but not for another year or two. I love to watch scamper around...he is adorable! They learn their way around the gates....lol

Jen said...

I have baby gates and I WILL NOT...I repeat WILL NOT need them anymore!!!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

oh my gosh those facial expressions are too much.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Oh my goodness...that is way too cute. I do hope you are sharing Blue at the pet party on Monday.

Jenny said...

That is so funny... and cute! I love those ears!

Jude@ThisJewels4You said...

I love his floppy ears. Too darn cute. Baby gates are great...except when they chew through them. Good luck!

ChRiS said...

only a face that everyone has to love....flashbacks!!

Rene said...

Oh I'm in love Wendy! I have always wanted a Basset Hound. He is adorable!

-Rene

Deb {Confessions of an Ugly Mom} said...

So I am totally laughing out loud. Those EARS! I love them.

Brenda Kula said...

How adorable! Dogs are so cute in that phase. Well, dogs are cute in any phase.
Brenda

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I just love your Blue! Your post brought smiles to my face this morning! When we brought Latte home, we don't think see had ever seen a flight of stairs, even thought she was almost one! It took her several weeks to master them and I remember the days of practice too! Keep loving that baby!
Dee Dee

Southern Queen Bee said...

Aww, he is so cute. I can remeber when Max learned how to climb the stairs. Now the kids hate him up there because he gets in their stuff. So they hollar at me to call him back down. LOL

Amelia said...

What a cutie, I love those floppy ears!

Pamela said...

Wendy he is truly adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity