Saturday, January 15, 2011

New toy....

We have some big plans for this baby.....
A special thank you to Wendy at Almota Roses for great photography and gear information. It helped us make our decision on which camera to choice. The options were very overwhelming!

Now we are reading and studying how to use all those settings and not just use the auto button! Most of all I am loving that Tony and I have a hobby that we learning together. Now we just have to agree on whose turn it is to use the new camera and who gets to use the old camera!

Do you have favorite camera or dream camera?

11 comments:

Alison said...

Congrats on the new camera! I am longing for a 'real' camera...sometimes I feel as though I'm the only girl in blogland who still uses a 'point and shoot!'

Hav fun with it!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

FUN Wendy...you will be taking so fantastic photos. I love my new Lumix camera, having a ball with it. Enjoy, and have a great weekend. Debbie

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I just want a DSLR some day. You got a nice camera. Have fun.

ButterYum said...

Yowza - that's great. I'm too chicken to get a grown up camera, but I have a goal of getting one this year. I don't know how I'll ever decide which one to pick - the choices seem endless!

ChRiS said...

oh another reason i just follow so my hubby doesn't have to buy me a camera! but i must admit these pictures that alot bloggers take are just beautiful...maybe i will hint around...lol enjoy!!

Karen said...

You always took such good photos with your "old camera", I can't wait to see some shots off of this one! Its great that you two share the hobby, then you will both be in some photos!

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

Oh, I am so jealous! Have fun! :)

Michael - Innkeeper said...

congrats on the new camera!

i just got a canon rebel t1i for christmas and i just love it!

Katie said...

Jealous! :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I am SO happy to have inspired.... enjoy!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

I just now saw this post... Congrats on your awesome camera!!! I can't wait to see some of your pictures! I love my Canon DSLR. I think a nice camera is a wonderful investment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity