Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cookie Challenge...

Did you hear Kim at The NewlyWoodwards are having a Cookie Challenge tonight? Well, you know how we love cookie parties!! And if you are looking for some good recipes you could look here, herehere,  and here ! The kids saw me looking for a recipe this morning and they jumped right in and found a recipe.

I sat back and let them take over.....


I was invited back in for the clean up! The dough has to chill for two hours and then we are adding a little surprise to our cookies this year! See you tonight at the Newlywoodard's!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Ya know this year I am invited to two cookie exchanges....I can't and don't bake, this ought to be interesting. Let me know of some easy fun tasty recipes...I am sure you will be posting some.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity