Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And the winner is.....

I am happy to announce the winner of Missy's Ugly Cookies!! I used Random.org to generate the number. Please forgive me for not being able to put the little widget box on this post, I tried numerous times and keep getting an error message each time. 

The winner is number 5!!

TCBOTB

Debbie from Love the Decor who commented:
Shortbread anything is my favorite! I am a follower too!

I'll be sending you an email to get your address to send you Missy's Ugly cookies! Just in time for Thanksgiving! Congratulations!

Thank you to all who entered!

4 comments:

ButterYum said...

Congratulations to Debbie!!!

:)
ButterYum

Southern Queen Bee said...

Congrads, what a great prize.

Kim said...

Congrats to Debbie - she's a good girl - I'm glad she won!
xoxo,
Kim

Love the Decor! said...

Hooray!! So excited to sample these!!
Thank you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity