Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Playing with space...

Tony found this awesome website and I have been having so much fun! Would you ever like to move your furniture around but not literally?  How about trying out a new decorating style and not spend a dime? Sometimes I wonder what french doors would like in the den or adding a window to a room! (I inherited this way of thinking from my mom!) Well happy for me (and you) this site lets you do this without actually doing it!
You are going to love this....


I have been slowly working on the first floor. You can move windows, doors, cabinets and add your furniture. The opportunities are endless! Have fun girls! Oh...did I tell you it is free?  Free!! I love Free!!
Floorplanner.com 

14 comments:

Debbie said...

I know this site, it is very cool!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

So ccol! I'm going to check it out right now :)

Katie said...

Awesome!!! Will have to check it out :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

FUN!! Will have to check it out for sure! Thanks for sharing! :)

Donnie said...

What a fun site. We're adding on a room by enclosing our deck and it is 8x20. This is going to really help decide what might fit in such an odd space. Tell Tony thank you.

dee dee said...

Oh Wendy,
How much fun! I love things like this! And of course....I love free!
Dee Dee

Allie and Pattie said...

I use this frequently- what fun!
xoxo Pattie

Southern Queen Bee said...

THANKS FOR SHARING...I'll have to try that out!

Diana said...

Just about to check it out

Diana

Adam and Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing this!!! :) I can share this with my residents when they're thinking about rearranging their rooms! :)

PS I gave you an award on my blog today! :)

stephanie said...

I'm afraid to show this to Emily, I'll never get her off the computer!!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Sweet! I have been wondering how they do this and now you have gone and shared the link. Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is going to be fun (maybe not for my husband)..ha!

Corners of My Life said...

If only moving windows, doors, and cabinets could be this easy. Thanks for the link.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Here's where I show my laziness. I tried this once, but it was too much work to get the floor plan set up.

It is a fun idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity