Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Plans...

Do you have any fun weekend plans?

My mom and I will be weeding and weeding and some more weeding. Believe it or not, there are some wonderful plants hidden in this iron fence. They are just waiting to be saved!



Tony and I were a little concerned that it might have
been a cemetery, but we were happy to find out
it was once a beautiful flower garden.
Wish us luck!

Hope you have a fun weekend!

P.S. (Cookie exchange will be open until Sunday Night)

9 comments:

Aimee said...

Good luck... Sounds like a hard working weekend

Melissa said...

Ooooh good luck. I have weeds like that in my own yard.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Have fun weeding. My grands are coming and my daughter's second baby shower is Sunday. Have a good one.

Debbie said...

Have fun if you can while weeding...at least your Mom is helping.

Sarah said...

Wow... it looks like you have your work cut out for you! I'll be doing some crafting this weekend ;)

Sarah said...

Oh, I meant to add that I'm popping over from SITS today--Happy Saturday!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
What a hidden gem! I just love your soon to be flower garden! I'll keep you in my prayers as you weed, weed, weed!
Dee Dee

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh, it's going to look so great. And, I'm glad it's not a cemetery. Very glad.

Bringing Pretty Back said...

What a great Momma you have! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity