Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Batter Up...

Some of my readers already know Miss. Sarah first hand.  For those of you who don't let me paint a picture for you. She is full of life! Usually she is thinking of what she is going to do next before her body has realized that her brain has switched gears. Which means she is accident prone. Bets were that she would be first in the pond. Well, you all know that didn't happen, because I was the first to slip in! Maybe she is just like me? I think I posted on that once before.  She has a smile that fills your heart with so much joy and love that it is very hard to be upset at her!

This weekend a net was discoved in the weeds. Sarah was beyond thrilled to try to catch any thing possible in the net! Shall we catch some tad poles...Sarah style.

First wind up....

Go in deep...

Come back up...

The inspection...

Talk to the tad poles and tell them how happy you are
to see and meet them....
Put them back in their home....
(I am sure they are a little stunned by the whirl wind ride they just took)
Start all over again and again and again....


15 comments:

Debbie said...

Miss Sarah is so cute! She looks serious too, I would not want to get in her way with that net.

Jen said...

you are right about her beautiful smile- she looks so tall and I love her long hair!! Once you are settled in Alina and I will have to visit-

Wendy said...

Jen,
We would LOVE it :)

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

I love that "thinking of what she is going to do next before her body has realized that her brain has switched gears. Which means she is accident prone." Lol! Fits me to a T - I am constantly falling down! :)

Melissa said...

She is gorgeous. She has a fey look. I love her method of catching tadpoles.

dee dee said...

Wendy,
What a beautiful post on your beautiful daughter!
Your photos are to be treasured!
Dee Dee

Deb {Confessions of an Ugly Mom} said...

I just love that girl.

stephanie said...

Mitchell still has her picture on his night stand from preschool!!! Can't wait to check out that yard!!

Maureen said...

A girl after my heart. Curiosity is a wonderful learning tool!

Allie and Pattie said...

Wendy, I look at that smile and just KNOW that you're all HOME. How wonderful!
xoxo Pattie

Rene said...

Too cute! Don't you love that she enjoys being outside?

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

awww.... I love this series of photos, and the reeds in the front like you were hiding. Just adorable. What wonderful memories she will have at that house and pond. =)

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

I just love this one, Wendy, love the perpective of you peeking at Sarah from the bushes and (maybe) falling into the pond!

Newlywed and Decorating said...

That looks like so much fun for a kid! Wish I lived closer to nature!!

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said...

I have a Miss S (Sarah), too!
All I could do was laugh at your Sarah's and my Sarah's similarities...
Busy, inquisitive, smart, beautiful, funny, blonde Sarahs.
:)
Still wanna see you before/meet you at Relevant.
Will email you!
Hugs and love,
~me

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity