Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You're invited to a Cookie Exchange.....

For the last 7 or 8 years a group of our friends get together for a Holiday cookie exchange party. It is one of my favorite parties! It also helps that our family loves cookies, we aren't particular about the kind, just as long as it is a cookie! Add a cup of coffee and life is good!
Yesterday I was reading Love the Decor's recipe for biscotti and it sounds so delicious. Then Lil Tony is on a cookie baking spree! This all got me thinking about cookies and hosting a cookie exchange party every week? What do you think?

I don't have any cute button for the party (I'll try to work on that), but how about every Friday you can stop by, link up and share your awesome cookie recipes. I know you have some great recipes to share! By the time the Holiday's roll around we'll be ready with an amazing cookie assortment and a few for Santa!

Let me know what you think and hope to see you on Friday!!

11 comments:

Maria M. Boyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria M. Boyer said...

Wendy,
That sounds like a GREAT idea. I have a few cookie recipes up my blog-sleeve that I'm saving for the holidays. I'd love to share them with your readers too!

Pamela said...

Sounds wonderful Wendy if only I baked from scratch! Ha!:) I have been wanting to do a cookie party at Christmas though. I think it would be soo much fun!

dee dee said...

Wendy,
What a wonderful idea! Of course how many time can I post the Tollhouse recipe? I'll have to dig in my recipes to find something new to try and share!
Dee Dee

Love the Decor! said...

I love this idea!! Count me in as a regular for this : )
Thanks for the shout out by the way!!

Alison said...

Great idea Wendy! My family loves cookies too, but my hubs is always a little wary of fancy cookies. He's happiest with chocolate chip! But I could use some fresh inspiration for my own cookies xchanges this winter. Bring it on!

Alison

Southern Queen Bee said...

Sounds yummy...see ya on Friday

The Fajdich Times said...

Sounds fun......I will be checking back:)

Allie and Pattie said...

I'd love to- how do we link up?? I just posted 2 cookies for Foodie Friday- we can link here too!
xoxo Pattie

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait to see all the yummy recipes! I'm not a huge cookie baker, but I may try to sneak in a batch if I have time so I can join the party! :)

Alecia said...

fabulous and fun concept!!! You have gotten some great recipes already- i am late to the party!!!
Will have to try your peanut butter tandy takes.
wish you a safe and easy move.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity