Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weekend Reading....

It is 9:15am and the kids are still sleeping....I have enjoyed the last hour of blog time in silence! This doesn't happen much here at Relatively Unique...quiet time! Thought it would be fun to share some blogs that I enjoyed reading this morning...Hope you enjoy them too and get to have some quiet time this weekend!!

French Country Cottage
(Love her decorating style)
Low Tide High Style
(Shares about a fun photo shoot and gives inside tips)
Sweet Nothings
(Shares about her love affair with picket fences...I can so relate)
5 minutes just for me
(Shares about a fun day at the fair and her Sunday song)
4everLove
(My friend Jen has started a blog about her wonderful children and family)

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

French Country Cottage said...

Hi Wendy,
Love your blog~ it is so charming! Glad to have found that hydrangea post too! Thanks so much for your visit and for sharing my blog this morning! New follower here! Have a great day! :)

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I can't wait to dive into some of these new blogs! Thanks for sharing!
Dee Dee

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wendy,
Thanks for sharing these blogs...I'm already friends with a couple of them, but I will be sure to check the other ones out. Hope you are having a FUN weekend.

Blessings,
Linda

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Will check some of your links out, Wendy!
Hugs for a wonderful new week! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity