Monday, July 19, 2010

Sweetest Place on Earth...


Our three little blessing are away,
what is a Mommy and Daddy to do?
They are camping with Grandmom
and p-pa, we hope its not a zoo!


A night on the town with 2 good friends,
good food, laughter, and not a kids meal in sight.
How about a trip to the park
to ride a roller coaster at night.


A two hour wait for a 30 second ride,
but who really cares we have time on our side.


Two 40 yr olds who feel like teens,
who were happy to be on the next scene...


A basketball game where you shoot your best to win a prize,
the most shots in determines your ball size!


The Ferris wheel allowed us to slow down time
and enjoy a view of the sky line.



This wooden coaster has a dueling pair,
that raced through the hills and turns without a care.



Find out your candy bar size is what you must do,
 determines the rides right for you.

All good nights must come to an end
but we are glad we got to spend it with friends.

Tony
and

12 comments:

Rene said...

Enjoy your time together. I love my kids, but time with Mr. is extra special.

-Rene

Leslie @ goodbye, house! HELLO, HOME! said...

Hersheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Park Happppppppppppppppy!!!
Goodness gracious and golly gee!
Y'all don't look 40 to me!
It was nice to see pictures of this park once more,
Especially since we've been here before!
It's not very often you get some fun time with your man,
so you should enjoy it whenever you can!
Hugs not bugs,
Leslie (that's me)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

What a night! Jackie

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

oh that looks like such fun! i love the picture of y'all on the coaster!

Allie and Pattie said...

How much fun!!! We are so glad to be home and catching up! How's the packing going??
xoxo Pattie

dee dee said...

A night with out kids, I couldn't think of a better way to spend it! Time with friends and a roller coaster, nothing like feeling like a kid at our age!
Dee Dee

Laura said...

I love the going-up-the-roller-coaster photo. I'm always too nervous about breakage to take my camera on with me, but you've inspired me (sending you the bill for the future broken camera???) Looks like a good time had by all!
btw, your comment thing-y seems to think I am Laura somebody...but I am Beth from Dirty Laundry. Maybe it'll show up right, but maybe not...

Beth said...

I am trying again to see if I am Beth yet...

Corners of My Life said...

Isn't it surprising that kid things to do are even fun without kids? Brings out the inner kid in you. Looks like you kids had fun!

Mama Holli said...

How fun is that! Hershey Park is still the best!!! OHHH and the chocolate! MY!!! Oh My!!!

Debbie said...

Great to see you, your hubby and friends enjoying yourselves...

DEBBIE MOSS

Jemsmom said...

What a fun time!!!! And you have a gift with words! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Come by anytime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity