Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Cream and Frangelico.....

This is simple, delicious and sorry kids for
mommy and daddy only...

So you don't think I deprive them of ice cream,
we also made home made ice cream sandwiches
which are setting up in the freezer while we speak (or type)!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup strong coffee
2 ounces Frangelico
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Shavings optional
Makes 2 servings
Brewed some strong coffee
and added Frangelico

Poured mixture over ice cream....

and enjoyed!

Joining in

Have a great weekend...
hope this helps keep you cool!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Now your talking Wendy! YUMMO!

Allie and Pattie said...

Wendy, I remember many evenings on my Nonna's terrazzo watching the grownups enjoy their gelato with strong, Frangelico or Sambuca infused espresso poured on top. You've reminded me of some wonderful memories
xoxo Pattie

Beth @ Dirty Laundry said...

Mmm, Frangelico is one of my each favorites, believe it or not. I will have to try it with the coffee and ice cream!

Hannah said...

YUMMMM........ Just one more reason we all get along so well. :)

Hannah said...

hahahhahahaha.... I am obviously not Hannah. Believe it or not I do not feed my children alcohol and coffee with their ice cream. This comment does speak volumes about my lack of ability is the "blogging world"! :) Someday, maybe, I will get it figured out so she can have her own little private area to write, cut, paste and be heard!

Robyn said...

UMMMM. YUMMMM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity