Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Wonderland of Sorts.....

This morning as I was cleaning and just finshed washing the kitchen floor.
I heard myself numerous times semi-yelling

"The Kitchen Floor is Wet"

When I listened to myself I thought
Oh....I sound like the Red Queen...


When I told the kids my analogy....
we had a good laugh!

Thank goodness...
The White Queen has returned...


Of course the hardwood floors are next!


***
P.S. (My apologies for not visiting as much as I love. We have Sarah's Ballet recital tonight, track districts next week and finish baseball on Monday!
I will need to share with you how I locked Madeline and I out of the the Ballet Dress Rehersal last night. Never a dull moment at Relatively Unique! Miss you guys....see you soon!)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Gosh Wendy I must sound like the red queen often...more like the wicked witch I would say:) Thanks for dropping in...enjoy your clean house for the weekend!

Beth said...

And Ginger is the Cheshire Pig.
:)

dee dee said...

Wendy,
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who tends to be bi- personalities! Can't wait to hear about all that going on!
from one busy mom to another... Dee Dee

Allie and Pattie said...

Miss you too Wendy! But life in the summer is no less hectic than during school! Enjoy your Sunday!
xoxo Pattie

Natasha said...

I am glad I am not the only one having a nutty old time this week! I have been a slack blogger too-I can't wait to catch up next week when we start 3 weeks of winter vacation.

Take care and enjoy the fun times with your sweet family.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Robyn said...

Wendy, we finished Dance 5 weeks ago and WOW...those last 2 weeks of Dance are GRUELING! Between photos, pre-dress rehearsal, dress rehearsal, dress rehearsal, 2 recitals....AHHHHH! Both my girls dance and love it but we all really don't like the last couple weeks. At the last dress rehearsal my youngest told me she doesnt' think she wants to dance next year because rehearsal is so stressful! (She gets home from school at 3:45 and we had to be at rehearsal in full custume, makeup and bun at 4:00. Ummm, yeah, I'm not a magician! Luckily, my older daughter gets home at 3:00 so she was ready) So anyway, I feel for you, and I KNOW how stressful it is! I hope it went great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity